Cannot add ERC20, bitcoin and ETH in mainnet in latest version 1.9

Cannot add ERC20, bitcoin and ETH in mainnet in latest version 1.9, please advice how to do it

Can you please specify what issues are you experiencing?
Either way, there are a few things you need to have to add ERC20 and ETH
1.Have a full node on Ethereum network and access to it
2.You need to create hot wallets for both ETH and ERC20
3.You need to have Ether on those how wallets for withdraw to work

@ALinetskyi, what are those hot wallets you are referring to, are they the ones that are generated by Peatio and do appear on the Funds tab, or rather do they need to be created by hand and specify somewhere?

By the way, I’m running a light node, I know Peatio won’t be able to query transactions from the light node, but at least the balance should be available, or am I missing something, since the query below does work

curl --data '{"jsonrpc":"2.0","id":1,"method":"eth_getBalance","params":["some address", "latest"]}' -H "Content-Type: application/json" -X POST http://127.0.0.1:8545

Thank you for the reply, I have added ERC20 called BNB Binance in admin area and copied the same data with TRST, but dosnt appear address, also same with Bitcoin and ETH.

Im using workbench installation for development, is it have daemon already running for GETH and Bitcoind? or I need to setup somewhere and connect to it.

Hoping your quick response

Regards

I had a similar problem, the deposit addresses weren’t being generated, only after I stoped all daemons and started them again Peatio did start to generate deposit addresses. I use god terminate and god -c lib/daemons/daemons.god on branch 1-8-stable to run those operations respectively.

Could you please specify whether you’re using workbench or just peatio?