Deposit addresses not generated in production environment, need page refresh in development environment

When I create and account and go to the Funds tab, while in the development environment, the generated addresses won’t show up. Only after I refresh the page after a couple of minutes the addresses do appear.

On the other hand, while in the production environment, the addresses are not generated at all, they just appear blank, even after awaiting several minutes to refresh the page.

Each time I give it try, I drop the databases like so:

• For the development environment
$ RAILS_ENV=development bundle exec rake db:drop db:create db:migrate db:seed
$ RAILS_ENV=development puma
  • For the production environment
$ bundle exec rake db:drop db:create db:migrate db:seed
$ puma

I don’t assign the variable RAILS_ENV in the command line for production, since I already had it exported in ~/.bashrc

Also I check via a remote connection from MySQL Workbenck (the GUI database editor) and the addresses are populated with null for production, and for development some addresses are populated right away, and others take a bit longer for the generated values to appear.

Any thoughts or comments on how to solve the issue are greatly appreciated.

Ok, so… the solution is to stop all the daemons with god terminate and restart them again with god -c lib/daemons/daemons.god each time the app runs in a different mode, by means of re-assigning RAILS_ENV.

There is still the issue of having to refresh the page if the address hasn’t been generated yet. I guess some message could be shown to the user instead of an empty field and a dummy QR code.