Hello, is it really normal that installation takes a lot of time on the make run step?
I have been watching the progresses like “seeding accounts” take a loooong time on a macOS Mojave with Docker.
Plus, because of this insanely long time, I don’t know which of the servers in the /etc/hosts is the exchange? May I ask which among those URLs in the /etc/hosts file is the exchange?
- api.wb.local --> definitely related to API
- auth.wb.local --> something about to authentication??
- api.slanger.local --> something about slanger API
- ws.slanger.wb.local --> what’s this?
- pma.wb.local --> Tried this and this is PHPmyadmin
- monitor.wb.local --> monitoring tool
- btc.wb.local --> BTC related server. What’s this?
- eth.wb.local --> ETH related server. What’s this?
Your help will be greatly appreciated.