OpenWare and Helios Technologies are happy to announce the release of RubyKube’s Peatio community version - 1.9!
Version 1.9 release has a significant amount of newly added features, functional fixes and enhancements. Peatio v1.9 has rewritten the Blockchain synchronisation daemon, eliminating a major design flaw from the original Peatio fork. Multi-tier wallet management system is another highlighted addition, enhancing digital funds protection by using wallets segregation with specific access policies and flexible multi-signature settings. Among the other nice features such as Admin Interface for advanced Blockchain/Wallet management, this release is also focused on:
- Multi Wallet support with the ability to register a blockchain/wallet in all of the supported cryptocurrencies.
- New Blockchain synchronization mechanism.
- Full ERC20 tokens support, including deposit, withdrawal, gas and fee management.
- Splitting of Blockchain read and write Services and Clients.
- Litecoin/Dash/BitcoinCash Blockchain Services
- Improved dynamic fees and management for bitcoind and BitGo
Additional details on this release, including breaking changes, new features, enhancement and fixes in Peatio 1.9 can be found here:
Corresponding webinar and details can be found here: